Membership with the American Society of Evidence-Based Policing is open to police officers, professional organizations, research institutions, community groups, and any other organization working in or having an interest in making a positive impact in the criminal justice field through using the best available research evidence.
Applications for membership are now available. Membership with the ASEBP includes:
- Reduced price to the Annual ASEBP Conference
- A dedicated Evidence Based Policing Discussion Forum (under construction)
- The ability to network and learn from other practitioners
- A collective voice and representation to address law enforcement concerns before legislative bodies and regulatory agencies.
- Networking with law enforcement professionals, researchers, and educators from all over the United States providing opportunities to both acquire and share information
- Updates on upcoming events
- Special Student Membership Rate.
ASEBP Organizational Membership Rates
Tier 1 = 5-25 Employees – Call for Pricing
Tier 2 = 26-50 Employees – Suggested Rate = $750 Mean Cost Per Person = $20
Tier 3 = 51-100 Employees – Suggested Rate = $1,500 Mean Cost Per Person = $20
Tier 4 = 101-300 Employees – Suggested Rate = $3,000 Mean Cost Per Person = $15
Tier 5 = 301-1000 Employees – Suggested Rate = $6,500 Mean Cost Per Person = $10
To become a member, click HERE